Please submit your ad to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Manager– Fashion Over Breakfast is looking to hire a Marketing Manager to add to its growing team. This person will be responsible for managing all marketing activities surrounding the brand.
• Spearhead all marketing activations while maintaining the brand’s image and voice
• Build and manage yearly marketing calendar
• Act as liaison for all external partners: PR, sales, stylists, casting agents, retailers, creative partners, etc.
• Plan and oversee all private events
• Manage and execute all look book shoots from conception to delivery including securing model/beauty team/photographer/studio/retoucher/printer
• Oversee all editor and celebrity gifting in tandem with PR
• Create and/or collaborate with graphic designers to print seasonal assets as needed: look books, invitations, promo materials,
• Strategic research: potential collaborations/sponsors/ initiatives/promotions
• Manage all industry award applications
• Negotiate all contracts with partners and sponsors and act as main in-house liaison
• Partner with PR team on printed assets, guest lists
• Manage casting schedule and style out schedule with casting director’s agent and stylist’s agent
• Secure beauty + lifestyle sponsors each season
• 4+ years’ experience in fashion marketing
• Experience in event production or management
• Exceptional communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Strong relationships in the fashion industry
• Ability to spearhead multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Mac applications, Microsoft Office, InDesign and PhotoShop
To apply, please send your resume to FashionOverBreakfast@gmail.com
Los Angeles Stylist Assistant Intern Position – Stylist Jessie Cohan is looking for two motivated and responsible individuals with strong fashion sense and knowledge of trends, designers, and brands to fill a Stylist Assistant Intern position. One position is to start immediately and one in the fall in Los Angeles, CA.
As we are a small team – interns can expect to gain a number of hands on skills and eventually take on their own responsibilities and acquire on-set experience on photoshoots for both magazines and advertising campaigns. Must have a car.
Previous styling experience is a plus as well as knowledge of LA showrooms and studio services. This internship’s hours are flexible and is perfect for LA based fashion students currently enrolled in classes. Internship is unpaid but school credit can be given and all expenses covered.
Please email email@example.com your resume and cover-letter with “internship” in the subject.
Fashion Account Manager- PR Consulting LA is seeking an Account Manager with a strong background in Fashion PR. We are interested in a candidate that thrives on working in a fast paced and highly motivated environment.
• Develop and implement new initiatives to increase brand visibility
• Research and identify local tastemakers and bloggers for brand partnerships
• Facilitate brand activations, from event conception to hands on event participation
• Support Senior staff in day to day operations
• Build on existing media relationships and develop new contacts with local and national editors
• Pitch and secure consistent brand appropriate coverage within short and long lead media outlets
• Oversee and provide reports to clients in a timely manner
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Account Manager within a Fashion PR Agency or in-house is a must
• Strong background in Event Planning
• Excellent writing skills, a highly effective communicator with internal staff, clients and press
• Experience supervising and leading junior staff
• Very well versed in fashion, celebrity and entertainment culture
• Ability to self-monitor time management and work effectively in a highly collaborative boutique office environment
• Ability to anticipate future client needs in a fast paced environment
• PR Consulting LA offers excellent benefits.
• Salary is commensurate with experience.
Qualified applicants, please submit your resumes and cover letters to Laurence Goldberg at Laurence@la.prconsulting.net. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Executive Assistant/Office Manager to CEO- ClassyChickClothing is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the President and CEO. This person requires top-notch skills, a polished and professional attitude, and the ability to multi-task under tight deadlines. Ideal candidates will be smart, perceptive, and have strong entrepreneurial spirit. It is pertinent that this person has the ability to work independently. Ideal former experience from advertising, publishing, marketing, creative agency, apparel or lifestyle brands, retail, consulting.
• Manage complex and busy executive calendar and keep abreast of daily appointments, meetings and deadlines
• Monitor heavy email activity, ensuring all incoming correspondence is handled as appropriate, and in a timely manner
• Provide vital materials and oversee logistics for calls and meetings
• Screen and route calls, respond to internal and external inquiries, and provide information within scope of authority
• Utilize outstanding communication skills to interface with high profile clients and executives
• Coordinate domestic and international travel itineraries, including arranging point-to-point transportation
• Coordinate with personal obligations and arrangements
• Utilize strong writing skills to draft business correspondence, edit and proofread materials, and draft reports and proposals
• Conduct market research and reports on prospective clients and agencies
• Recruit and oversee interns
• Handle and maintain receipts and financial documents for Accountant
• Maintain an extensive library of digital and hard files
• Maintain an extensive database of contacts
• General office maintenance
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years of experience supporting senior level management
• Ability to take clear directions and work independently
• Flexibility to work overtime and respond via email after hours if needed
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Advanced proficiency with Mac computers and software and the ability to troubleshoot minor technical problems
• High level of initiative and sense of urgency with strong follow through
• Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
• Proven problem solving skills
• Aptitude for anticipating executive needs
• Comfort with direct/frank communication style
• Must currently reside in San Diego
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Events Intern- Fashion Over Breakfast- San Diego is looking for An Events Intern
We are looking for organized, driven, detail-oriented, team players to join the Event Production division who is available to begin immediately!
No previous events experience is necessary but definitely a plus.
Tasks will include:
• Research services and source vendors in the San Diego area
• Assist with pre- and post-production of events, parties and shows
• Handle on-going projects and prioritize tasks based on schedule of events
• On occasion you will have to work long hours
Qualities you MUST possess:
• Good time-management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Personable with good relationship building skills
• Problem solver who thinks outside the box
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Self-starter and a team player
College credit is available, internship is unpaid. Please forward all inquiries and resumes to email@example.com
“Place an Ad with Fashion over Breakfast” Rock The Job Board
Please submit your ad to: firstname.lastname@example.org